Slides to DVD
Other Slide Services What is DPI
- It stands for dot/inch.
- Higher DPI means more quality scan.
- Scanner takes more time to scan at a higher DPI.
- Higher DPI means a bigger image size.
- 2000 DPI is good for many users.
✓ Scanning - Same Place
All Work Done In-House
✓ Technician - Same Place
✓ No Middleman.
✓ Fast Turnaround.
✓ No Risk To Lose.
✓ Lowest Price - Guaranteed
We accept any slide format
- the price chart only shows the price for a plastic/cardboard mounted slides
- Glass Slides are extra as they have to be scanned manually one by one.
- You can bring the slides in a carousals/boxes/cartridges/sheets/binders but it will add-up $0.10/slide to take them out.
- We also scan large format slides.
- Normally, we scan slides at 2000dpi and as jpeg. Per slide is $0.45 for less than 100
- Our minimum: $29.95
- Fully Color corrected, properly cropped and free of dust particles slides on a DVD.
- If you decide to go with the slide show, it will add up $10.00 exta for upto 100 slides with a music
- We put chapter mark at every group of slides.
- We can customize your DVD label with your info.
There is no limitation or restriction of any kind. We can handle any type of slide.
We can scan any type if slide
You can drop off at any of these two locations.
2333 Distribution Circle
Silver Spring MD 20910
6869 springfield Blvd.
Springfield, VA 22150
For orders over $100.00 or more, we will pickup your slides for free.
We take the instructions at the time of the pickup.
We deliver them back once the project is completed.
Do you have large number of slides?
We provide a tutorial on how to scan slides yourself if you rent this scanner from us.
Scan on a PC or MAC as a tiff or Jpeg
Comes with installation disc.
Scan upto 4000dpi
Call For More Details
By default in Jpeg. We can also scan in tiff. They take more space. At 2000 dpi typical slide is about 2MB. Tiff is around 20MB.
Again by default, slides are scanned in 24bit color.
You will be working with an experienced tech having a degree in media arts from accredited institute in the US. He does this type of work on a daily basis.
We will never outsource your project. Your work will be processed at the same place where you dropped it off. Since 1996 we never had an incident, knock on wood, where we lost any of customer slides.
The Price Minimum Order=$29.95
- 2000 DPI
- 3000 DPI
- 4000 DPI
- 8000 DPI
You have:1000 slides
You Need: 2000 dpi scanning +Slide Show DVD
Your Cost: [1000x0.24] + [10.00]=$250.00
- Slide Rotation
- Contrast Adj.
- Color Correction
- Photo Adj.
- Grain minimi.
- Slide Opt.
Slides DeliveryOnce your slides are scanned and polished, there are several ways in which they can be stored.
- We can simply write them to a CD/DVD/thumb drive as individual picture files,
- Or we can create a slide show from these digital pictures ($10.00/100 slides).
Types of Slides We Process:
Slide Scanning Process
Step 1 - Select Resolution
Decide which resolution you want to scan these slides. Higher number means better resolution 4000di>3000>2000
Step 2 - Amount of Slides
Calculate how many slides do you have. Our minimum charge for any number of slides is $15.00
Call Us 703 644 1660 and we will send you an estimate. Or Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Choose Us
This Is All What We Do
We are doing slide scanning since 1996. And we are good at it.
In House Processing.
All work is done at the same place where you drop it off. No THIRD party. More cost saving and security.
You will be able to speak with the actual tech who will perform slide scanning task.
Multiple optional services (A, B, C).
Since we are local, we can turn around any job with in short period of time and can meet any deadline.